About CD50 Timber Protection Oils
CD50 Protection Oils have been developed to deeply penetrate into dry timber and protect the timber from the inside out.
Features of CD50 Protection Oils:
- They are not coatings – they penetrate deep into timber and cannot peel or flake
- They help maintain the dimensional stability of the timber i.e. help keep timber straight, and reduce warping, splitting and cupping
- They are effective against a wide range of mould, fungus and the bacteria that cause rot
- They are water repellant, and protect against moisture absorbed into timber from the air e.g. humidity and dampness
- They are safe and easy to use
- Maintenance is easy – just wash and reapply – no sanding required
CD50 - Timber Protection Oil
CD50 brings out the true beauty of your timber. CD50 is a Deep penetrating Timber Protection Oil for interior and exterior use, protects against decay, fungus, mould, provides water repellency, and assists with dimensional stability (keeping the timber straight).
CD50 Extreme - Extreme Timber Protection Oil
A variation of CD50 that penetrates faster and deeper and is effective against a broader spectrum of mould and fungus.
Product of choice for decking, thick timbers and timber in extreme conditions.